#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

9:17
Most High Q

Hope you and yours have a wonderful day on this
July 4th, 2023!

Looks like we had to go back to the past 1776 to fix the future!

Nana calls these Angel Whisps!

Hi Nana. Do you know if those TRB Trump gold coins with Pres. Trump's picture are legitimate or a scam? I saw this on Telegram. I have never seen it here. Do you know where has VK been? I don't have Twitter. I used to look up his posts there. Now you can't with your phone if you don't have an account. (:

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Carla_Patriot in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

Idk about the coin there are a lot of scams out there. I only buy coins from JM Bullion but I did buy a few Trump coins randomly from others just as memorabilia!

As for VK, I can still see twitwit on my laptop, but not the phone. Vincent and DoQ are actively doing battle there every day from what I see.

I have lost JFKjrfan tho. not sure what has happened to him. He has not posted anywhere since July 7th.
Hopefully he will be back soon.

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

Thank you for the update.

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

Hi Nana. I have a question, please. I am learning about the crypto currency and someone is helping me buy XRP. I have to wait until I get my DL back end of next week. I did not touch 401k or ira. I have been cashing in stock from a company I worked for years. Is this safe? And xlm, also. I am so afraid to trust this. Please, if you have an encouraging word I would appreciate it

(2) Show this thread