I am not some perfect egoless altruist, and I have my selfish moments and motives. That said, I have worked hard not to privatise the gains of the work of others in this war. I try not to aggrandise myself with being a prophet who makes sagely predictions that I can market later. I eschew taking money beyond what I need to live and do the job, although I've blown cash on things I should not have, I'll admit. I don't go around denigrating the efforts of others, and dragging them down, even if I disagree with them. I keep away from gossip about the personal characters on the public stage. Pretty much all my output is freely available, and I only charge for the packaging or particularly timely insight to a schedule. At the end of the day, I have to be able to look people who risked life and limb in the eye, and know that I didn't benefit myself off their sacrifices. In my heart I know there is abundance coming, if patient. Staying "clean" lets me enjoy is with a clear conscience.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Girl, click on at the bottom under it