I am not some perfect egoless altruist, and I have my selfish moments and motives. That said, I have worked hard not to privatise the gains of the work of others in this war. I try not to aggrandise myself with being a prophet who makes sagely predictions that I can market later. I eschew taking money beyond what I need to live and do the job, although I've blown cash on things I should not have, I'll admit. I don't go around denigrating the efforts of others, and dragging them down, even if I disagree with them. I keep away from gossip about the personal characters on the public stage. Pretty much all my output is freely available, and I only charge for the packaging or particularly timely insight to a schedule. At the end of the day, I have to be able to look people who risked life and limb in the eye, and know that I didn't benefit myself off their sacrifices. In my heart I know there is abundance coming, if patient. Staying "clean" lets me enjoy is with a clear conscience.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Well said

This is beyond money now. I wonder how the people who monetized this feel once they see what has actually been going on?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Martin. ThankQ for stating your rules of engagement, previously only stated by others in bits & pieces. Your good words have a home in hearts of many frens on AU & beyond, all seeking truths with honorable dignity on the good path.
#wwg1wga
#SaveTheChildren
#TheGreatAwakening

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I am so grateful you are here with us. You have a gift of writing out exactly how I am so many people feel. You are helping. We all have regrets. And sometimes I have to remember so many of us have been in the mental warfare for a long time. Being awake is such a double edge sword and it has taken its toll on me and many others. I am grateful to be alive for this...but its hard. ❤️

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

You are an example of what we should be reaching for and how to keep going even with our imperfections. Not saying that to puff you up, just stating facts. We all have something to offer and when someone shines that's beacon for many.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

you always seemed legit to me 💁

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

💖

G-Day Martin. Nice to see you pop up during your "process." Assimilating much of the totalitarianism as you did? Is definitely an understandable reaction to those beyond the normal paradigm. I was considering 🤔 this carefully over the last few months. How much I reveal of what I dream see 👀 🤔. Like you? I was attacked. Unlike you? My professional persona, already destroyed. I just dropped off the map. You, raising children still. Could not.
As we learn more of "just how little we thought we knew? I believe this will idea set of "creative property" clarify further. I chose not to write for a while when I saw (will name them today as a Tavistock[tm] fraud.) Penguin publishing funding Obama. Publish a sci-fi based anthropomorphologic trilogy. Right ✅ now? 😄 Maybe not, I said to myself, and FaceCrook[TM].
Following my 👉 👈 of inflection Brother? Enjoy ❤ your moments.
(HuG)
Brian 🌎

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Well said, my friend. 🥰

another awesome post !! God bless and love you brother !!