#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

9:17
Most High Q

Hope you and yours have a wonderful day on this
July 4th, 2023!

Looks like we had to go back to the past 1776 to fix the future!

Nana calls these Angel Whisps!

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana. Do you know if those TRB Trump gold coins with Pres. Trump's picture are legitimate or a scam? I saw this on Telegram. I have never seen it here. Do you know where has VK been? I don't have Twitter. I used to look up his posts there. Now you can't with your phone if you don't have an account. (:

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

Idk about the coin there are a lot of scams out there. I only buy coins from JM Bullion but I did buy a few Trump coins randomly from others just as memorabilia!

As for VK, I can still see twitwit on my laptop, but not the phone. Vincent and DoQ are actively doing battle there every day from what I see.

I have lost JFKjrfan tho. not sure what has happened to him. He has not posted anywhere since July 7th.
Hopefully he will be back soon.

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

Hi Nana. I have a question, please. I am learning about the crypto currency and someone is helping me buy XRP. I have to wait until I get my DL back end of next week. I did not touch 401k or ira. I have been cashing in stock from a company I worked for years. Is this safe? And xlm, also. I am so afraid to trust this. Please, if you have an encouraging word I would appreciate it

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

Youre Better Off Finding A local Gold And Silver Dealer/Coin shop/LCS Of 10 yrs or so in your Commmunity That has a Well established good reputation and you will pay lower premium prices that the big online dealers
and keep it simple buy physical gold and silver (eagles)
This way You have it in hand the day You Purchase it take it home and put in a safe/safe place
this is what i have been doing sence 2017 you'd b suprized how much u can accumulate
there plenty of gold and silver Stacker Channels on U tube for educational insites/ knowlege
Gold And silver Will Rise With Crypto's
Its what Backs them.
Not a finacial advisor
Wishing U Much Success🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Nana would agree on buying physical gold and silver, but I mostly just get constitutional minted Eagles as well.

I personally will not be buying any crypto. I think the crypto thing is the NWOs cash cow. I have not seen any of it yet backed by gold and silver but we will see I guess.

I don't really put XRP and XLM in the same category as crypto tho. I see it as a utility to move money instead of like a coin.

The issue with storing physical gold and silver could become an issue tho depending on where you live.

If things go to shit big time, there will be a hell of a lot of stealing going on and if someone holds a gun to your head and says open that safe, I would be opening it.

So be creative depending on where you live.
There could also be thieving in the burbs and even out in rural areas.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I concure Nana
XRP/XLM Agreed so far as i am not in full understanding how it will all pan out
but i think gold and silv is the way to go if your not tech savay to new block chain eing implamented
funance ducks R a good place,have to think outside of the safe/box
and eagle's gold or silver R the way to go 4shur.
That being Said The Risks Mentioned Have always Been There . Althought They May Be Up A few Notches Nowadays
Thats Why We Have To B Smart And Be Paying Very Close attention To All Surroundings And Doing Our Level Best to Secure our homes, and B Familiar with our 2a Rights and know how to exercise them
Eather way if the shit hits the fan We must Know that all off Us Will B in the same proverbial boat
imho

Nana doesn't think that anyone really knows EXACTLY how it will all pan out.
We have seen over the yrs some curb balls that changed things.

Me too nana
But still cant Shake off what the Good book says
[End Times]
Hoping [they Wrote that stuff up and it truly isn,t Going to B total hell on earth
I mean It hard 2 Descern with all the lies weve been led to belive in th last 1000 yrs or God know how long or short for that matter ....

Idk hun. I don't really stress over Revelations in the Bible.

God will take care of me no matter what happens.
Perhaps it is [their] ending?
Perhaps it has been manipulated by the Jesuits when they wrote the version of the current Bible we read just to keep people in fear?

idk but I don't worry over it because I know God is in control and when it is time to leave this Earth suit nothing can get in the way of it and I have already once seen the threshold of pain it takes to no longer feel it when I leave the suit.

Yes we should plan, we don't act foolishly but at the same time we can't live in daily fear of what is to come or they win!

Perhaps it has been labeled [End Times] so that we concentrate on there being nothing afterwards?
Perhaps [their] end is much different from ours?

I guess we will see😘💜🙏😇

You're correct Nana in your assumption. Revelation is the "revealing of Jesus Christ" as King and Judge. The ONLY ONE worthy to open the seals. [THEIR] demise is exactly what is written there, but, so is our "Brave New World" right after.

"Even so, come Lord Jesus, come." ❤

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Tee, click on at the bottom under it