Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

When Trump was touting the "vaccine", he was talking about HCQ.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Hiya Mike! ๐Ÿ‘‹
So many folks just don't understand this. Their hate for Trump overrides their common sense thinking. My naturopath doc gave me a script for "methylene blue"
What is it?
Methylene blue is the parent molecule for hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and chloroquine, off-patent drugs commonly used to treat not only malaria but also COVID-19. Best known as a fish tank antiseptic and textile dye for blue jeans, it was actually the first synthetic drug in modern history, developed in 1876. Since then, weโ€™ve discovered it has many really important medicinal benefits...In the past, it was commonly used to treat urinary tract infections. Itโ€™s also been used as an antiviral agent in blood used for transfusions...To this day, methylene blue is found in every hospital in the world, as itโ€™s the only known antidote for metabolic poisons...
The only draw back is that it turns your pee blue ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

https://wakeup-world.com/2022/05/02/the-surprising-health-benefits-of-methylene-blue/?expand_article

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Fascinating. Ty

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

As always, not a doctor here so use discretion

Coolio, I am not litigious minded as that! ๐Ÿ˜„ Some seem to be tho. I get it! Seems all plausible. Decades of researching my own "dis-ease" and my "dis-satisfaction" with AMA protocols. Cascades.
How ALL ๐Ÿค” of our bodily functions work. God (our creation/creator. Opinion) is micro, and macro at the same time. We are electromagnetic hormonal generators. ๐Ÿค“ Ketosis, and I just started a cycle? Has literally reversed several of my auto-immune attacks on my vessel. Parasite cleanse, also. So this? Interests me. You have seen results? ๐Ÿ‘€

Only people mentioned by @BrianDoney in this post can reply

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

I'm not sure if I am seeing results, I don't feel much different. Just my pee is blue ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜„ As usual, side effects first? Most certainly is difficult to gage energy levels. I try, it is kinda subjective, unless you are treadmill testing like a rat ๐Ÿ€ all day. At this point ๐Ÿ‘‰ I have dropped almost ALL conventional pharma. This, looks promising to add to my programs, and the evaluative tools I use. Thanks again. Cool discussion, and I appreciate the ideas Mare. ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread