When Trump was touting the "vaccine", he was talking about HCQ.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

He should have said it every time, but he didn't. There was no "HCQ vaccine" that the public knew about. Few heard a casual mention of something no one knew how to get ORALLY. TONIC WATER WITH QUININE has Hydroxychloroquine.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

💯 Mike

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

NO TRUMP WASNT. SMH. he specifically said.. The PFIZER vaccine. Come on people..do you not listen to him carefully?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

He said "FISA"... not "Pfizer" 🙄 and when he did say "Pfizer" he said it in a way to implicate them 🙄

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Do YOU not listen to him carefully???

Try to keep up 🤷‍♂️🙄🤣

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I was inquiring about this and someone told me to be very careful using that.

I was inquiring about this and someone told me to be very careful using that.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Hiya Mike! 👋
So many folks just don't understand this. Their hate for Trump overrides their common sense thinking. My naturopath doc gave me a script for "methylene blue"
What is it?
Methylene blue is the parent molecule for hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and chloroquine, off-patent drugs commonly used to treat not only malaria but also COVID-19. Best known as a fish tank antiseptic and textile dye for blue jeans, it was actually the first synthetic drug in modern history, developed in 1876. Since then, we’ve discovered it has many really important medicinal benefits...In the past, it was commonly used to treat urinary tract infections. It’s also been used as an antiviral agent in blood used for transfusions...To this day, methylene blue is found in every hospital in the world, as it’s the only known antidote for metabolic poisons...
The only draw back is that it turns your pee blue 😩

https://wakeup-world.com/2022/05/02/the-surprising-health-benefits-of-methylene-blue/?expand_article

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

The holistic nutritionist I follow says that many of her clients had negative effects from methylene blue - don't know why but a word of caution to everyone.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Fascinating. Ty

(10) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

HEY ELON,

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAUCI FILES?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I'll ask him.

(1) Show this thread