This is my knee. I need a complete knee replacement to fix this mess. 😩 Came all the way to Dallas to be turned away and referred to another surgeon. 😓
I need prayer 🙏

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

Sending love and prayers

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

HOLY SHIT LAUREN.. THERE IS A LOT GOING ON HERE... I will say PRAYERS for sure - for finding a Dr to perform the surgery/ quick recovery along with being comfortable in the meantime... COME ON White Hats - HELP LAUREN - Bring her the MED BED or whatever you guys have that can fix this and heal her...💕
🙏

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, HEAL Lauren's Knee completely. Help her get the right surgeon in Jesus' Name. Thank You. Amen. In the meantime, I would gently massage high mg. CBD Oil (regenerates nerve cells) on your knee several times a day & take one 1,000 mg. gel cap daily biting it & get the oil under your tongue & hold it. (www.thorne.com or a brand by dropper). I would drink a collagen supplement that has peptides to cushion your knee. Frankincense, boswellia serata, also helps reconstruct cells. (www.thecbdgurus.com has a 14,000 Full Spectrum dropper CBD Oil)

Wow and I thought my ankle had lots of hardware. Is that zip-ties? I didn't get any of those. 😥 Prayers friend that you find the best surgeon.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Prayer sent, Patriot. 🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

MED BEDS, GET HERE!

It is said they will dissolve such hardware inside us, and restore the cells to our default dna, even improving on it should that be required and possible. Our knees at 70 will be as they were decades ago.

Praying for you 🙏 Man that's a lot of hardware

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

🙏❤️🙏

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Holy cow that is a lot of hardware in there... How on earth did you do that to your knee? Good luck with finding a reliable surgeon.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response All Right to his Publication

🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

May you be led to the right surgeon! God Bless! 💕

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏💕
You could use a med bed ASAP!
Wow the pain you must endure daily. Ouch

💗🙏🙏🙏💗💗

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

✨🙏🙏🙏😔💖💖💖✨