Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

When Trump was touting the "vaccine", he was talking about HCQ.

NO TRUMP WASNT. SMH. he specifically said.. The PFIZER vaccine. Come on people..do you not listen to him carefully?

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Do YOU not listen to him carefully???

Try to keep up 🤷‍♂️🙄🤣

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

No YOU keep up. i listen to every word. damn right.

(1) Show this thread

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

He said "FISA"... not "Pfizer" 🙄 and when he did say "Pfizer" he said it in a way to implicate them 🙄

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

NO he specifically said..HE GOT THE PFIZER SHOT. Twice actually...

He said he got the jab and a booster...and they asked which one and he said Pfizer and he recommended everyone getting the pfizer shot.

(2) Show this thread