Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

And it seems, I’m tested for this often!
Im with Him! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

THIS is the definition of fearless. It is not a response, reactive mindsets are defensive. I am not on any defense as I am also not in any state of offense. If you bring offense to me, I am not the one offended so you can deal with that shit yourself thank you.
I confound all officials that speak to me face to face after corresponding with me through writing. They completely expect a shouting almost violent personality. I am unwavering, stern, and extremely outspoken and it scares them to death.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Happy Saturday Kim this is outstanding! Powerful wisdom, thank you.

happy friday kim!!...this is awesome

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I missed the GM, so I'll give you a Good evening!
How's it going on twitter? Crazy days!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Good morning Kim, have a great day. I am working on this issue myself, I have a ways to go but it's coming!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Dr Harville and Helen Hendrix have books that help you understand exactly why you are getting upset in the first place and it ALWAYS is a part of your unhealed childhood wounds. Once you understand them you don't get upset anymore, you are just filled with understanding and compassion.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Morning Kim happy 777 today

Good morning Kim, have a great day!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ‘

GM Kim!

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Good morning Kim.
Happy 7-7-7 day!

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

GM Court!
Happy 777 ;)
Good to see you here.

(1) Show this thread

Sooo true. Thanks for sharing πŸ™

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Spot on

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

🎯🎯🎯 If only I could like this post more than once! SO MUCH YES KIM! πŸ‘ I was saying something similar to this just yesterday! Same vibe as yours. 😊

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. I was just attacked by 2 Liberals spewing venom. The calmer I was the more venom they spewed. If you can step back and watch the interaction while not being a part of it your emotions stay in check. God gives you what you need to see using others as the vehicle. Thanks for his message.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
(8) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

GM KR, happy Fryday.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

GM FE!

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning, KR

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

GM Johnny 5...hope you have a good day.

(1) Show this thread