Good Morning AU!

🎯🎯🎯 If only I could like this post more than once! SO MUCH YES KIM! 👏 I was saying something similar to this just yesterday! Same vibe as yours. 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

Thank you for sharing. I was just attacked by 2 Liberals spewing venom. The calmer I was the more venom they spewed. If you can step back and watch the interaction while not being a part of it your emotions stay in check. God gives you what you need to see using others as the vehicle. Thanks for his message.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Violet *** to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

. 🥰🙏🏼

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude. This is a constant practice.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

So far to go!!!!

Love it, I have been working on this myself.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🔥🙏💧

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

. 🕊

(1) Show this thread

Great sync! :)