It’s hard to get excited by XRP, currency exchanges, GESARA, etc. when your health isn’t 100%. Removing the dead hand of the taxman, fake debt, fraudulent bills helps a bit. But real wellness can’t be bought. The single biggest stress is my life is the interloper challenging my relationship with my own children. Until that resolves itself, I am a bit of an anxious wreck.

My brother was recently torn away from his
young children for 70 days due to a narcissist. I saw his health deteriorate so quick in that time. I felt his pain, it was agonizing. Nothing other than the relationship back with his children could have fixed him. No amounts of money. I sincerely pray your children find their way back to you.

I am grinding away and trying to accumulate some XRP. I don't get excited either I am not really overly bothered by it but I believe for some reason it is part of my mission and one reason why I have ended up here. I am not here to decode, I don't do cryptic that's for the people I follow I trust their intuition on that. I think I am here for the rebuild. And if I'm wrong then fk it I'm wrong lol.

Take care Martin!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShinySHINY in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Newnham, click on at the bottom under it