It’s hard to get excited by XRP, currency exchanges, GESARA, etc. when your health isn’t 100%. Removing the dead hand of the taxman, fake debt, fraudulent bills helps a bit. But real wellness can’t be bought. The single biggest stress is my life is the interloper challenging my relationship with my own children. Until that resolves itself, I am a bit of an anxious wreck.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I had one of those. It took some time, but as they got older they saw through it all, and that one is realizing now all that work was for nothing. She's finally reaping the consequences of what she's sewn.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

I bind satan, take your hands off of Martin’s daughters, cover them in your precious and indelible blood, give Martin peace which will pass his human understanding🙏🏻In your mighty and wonderful name🐸

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I sincerely hope those dividing you from your family, experience that moment of clarity soon - that eye widening, jaw dropping moment - and, that their egos are forced to submit at the crux.

There will be tears, embarrassment, fear, anger, depression...

...and you will be there to help them through it.

The waiting, the uncertainty, the emotional rollercoaster, is the burden. You ARE allowed to put it aside to rest.

We are in a siege, a campaign of many battles, you must look after yourself during this process.

Rest is vital.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

The time of rejuvenation will come, restoration follows survival.

Warriors get tired, too. Brother.

I love you.

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

My brother was recently torn away from his
young children for 70 days due to a narcissist. I saw his health deteriorate so quick in that time. I felt his pain, it was agonizing. Nothing other than the relationship back with his children could have fixed him. No amounts of money. I sincerely pray your children find their way back to you.

I am grinding away and trying to accumulate some XRP. I don't get excited either I am not really overly bothered by it but I believe for some reason it is part of my mission and one reason why I have ended up here. I am not here to decode, I don't do cryptic that's for the people I follow I trust their intuition on that. I think I am here for the rebuild. And if I'm wrong then fk it I'm wrong lol.

Take care Martin!

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

I am not much without my relationship with my two kids, 19 and 21. They think I am a whack! Biblical times. Praying for you! You take ivermectin, correct?

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

When does it stop? I guess when we say it does. What can you control in this whacked world? What one thing can you do this very minute to improve a situation?

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Prayer of encroachment. Ask our Creator and legions of angels to remove anyone/anything that is harmful to you or your children.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

That one is best left at the feet of God. When something is beyond our physical reach, that is just getting into a good place for faith. Faith requires unstable, unsure, negative odds to fully manifest, ( I don’t like that word here but for lack of another).

Growing pains of the soul..

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

🙏🙏🙏