An acquaintance in his 20s has osteoarthritis and needs a dual hip replacement. I so wish I had a way to fast track him to the advanced care he needs. May “the best” (medical care revolution) come very soon.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Ivermectin. Arthritis is being caused by inflammation from parasites (and acidic diet).

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

I keep focused on that medical care revolution. I believe it will come. I hope as many people hang on in there as possible. I've always wanted to be able heal everyone. All the best to your friend.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Frustrating, isn’t it, Martin? My brother-in-law passed 6 days ago. The first dose of chemo (for bladder cancer) destroyed his kidneys so he did dialysis for 5 years, which I understand was brutal, 3x per week. Dialysis stopped working. Such a gentle, courageous man. My heart goes to you and your young friend.