Only people mentioned by @SabreSorcerer in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

When the younger generation like this has to take the reigns from the hands of the older generation and say "Hey, you are seriously wrong and intentionally hurting the next generation for your benefit today AND WORSE YET IT'S A SERIOUSLY SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION YOU'RE DOING IT WITH!" and actually be fucking right %100 says it all. This generation has become a fucking failure and I am becoming more and more embarrassed that it is people my age range doing this shit! I am56.

THESE YOUNGER GENERATIONS NEED YOUR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT NOT YOUR DICKS IN THEIR FACES YOU SICK FUCKS!

I am disgusted and thoroughly ashamed of us and our image as a nation right now...

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

...absolutely brother....

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. Pray for God to intervene soon. This has got to stop. I truly don't understand, how we as loving people let this continue. When is the time for true justice to intervene on behalf of these babies and children? These sick demons must be stopped. When is enough really enough?🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

...we have been deep asleep fren right?...thats over now.....

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Cool! Being forced to finally speak up takes courage! 👏🏻

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

....the courage is returning to the world..

(1) Show this thread

😄🔥💥💗🙏

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Good for Riley to speak up and call it what it is!!!