What the woman is describing in the clip VK shared has another name, "The Jezebel Spirit". Men are also capable of carrying this spirit within them too. The best thing we can do for them is to love them from a distance, as VK suggested. Pray for them to be released from the influence of jealousy, hatred, seduction or manipulation. We know God is capable of saving every lost soul and bringing every prodigal son/daughter back home. 🕊🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

i learned the hard way about this type

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Me too, she took me into her little group of friends, little did I know I had been brought into a pit of vipers. I invested so much time and energy on them and her, tried so hard to support her where I could. The moment I stood up for myself and said something she was doing wasn't right and I wouldn't go along with it, this person's attitude did a complete 180. The mask of fake kindness fell off and I became her enemy immediately. Lost all the friends I made in that group and her in one swift move. I felt so hurt, abandoned and betrayed and it was hard for me to trust females in the first place too.

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Went through it myself, but was too old for her targets. She screwed everyone around to get easier jobs, ended up in my housing unit. Only took a couple months till she wanted me fired, but she was stupid enough to get caught up in a federal case. Never saw her again, but bet she’s doing time for civil rights violations

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Oh man my brother is entangled with a woman exactly like this every single word. He has 2 beautiful kids with her though. She had him arrested falsely and he couldn't see them for 70 days just because he dared sneak my mum down a mothers day gift. He was so broken and until his bail was terminated and an investigation done he was in such a dark place. She is so manipulative and absolutely awful to everyone. I keep a distance but would love to see the children. She has never been held accountable for the false allegations. Neither is she phased about his heartbreak and anguish at being torn away from his babies. She literally has him carrot and stick. I pray for him, I have tried to pray for her but I`m starting to believe she is beyond reach.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

I'll pray for your family! 🤍
I'm sorry you guys are going through such a difficult trial.

(1) Show this thread

❤️ To Break in DeM Crazy 🐎s…KeK

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

ALL NARC'S ARE DEMONS. BEWARE.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

They truly are Demonic Predators!
They hurt everyone they are without a conscious
The only like one person, that is them!
Do not open the door

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

1 in 20 women are like this

the devil's sister