There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

What the woman is describing in the clip VK shared has another name, "The Jezebel Spirit". Men are also capable of carrying this spirit within them too. The best thing we can do for them is to love them from a distance, as VK suggested. Pray for them to be released from the influence of jealousy, hatred, seduction or manipulation. We know God is capable of saving every lost soul and bringing every prodigal son/daughter back home. πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Oh man my brother is entangled with a woman exactly like this every single word. He has 2 beautiful kids with her though. She had him arrested falsely and he couldn't see them for 70 days just because he dared sneak my mum down a mothers day gift. He was so broken and until his bail was terminated and an investigation done he was in such a dark place. She is so manipulative and absolutely awful to everyone. I keep a distance but would love to see the children. She has never been held accountable for the false allegations. Neither is she phased about his heartbreak and anguish at being torn away from his babies. She literally has him carrot and stick. I pray for him, I have tried to pray for her but I`m starting to believe she is beyond reach.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShinySHINY in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

I'll pray for your family! 🀍
I'm sorry you guys are going through such a difficult trial.