I feel so grateful today. Thank you for all that you do and May The Fourth Be With You.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thank you Fan. I hope you enjoyed the day as well and we appreciate you, as well.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

And with you my friend and with you.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hope you had a great day with your family!

💜Nana has been literally thanking
God all day long🙏

Night😘

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

GO FOURTH AND MULTIPLY

And Then God Showed Up (14/5)

Sacred Geometry and the Quantum Light of God (25/7)
(144 HZ/9) = 79 AU GOLD (13/4)

Sacred Geometry, Gematria and the Creative Word of God

G. O. D. = The (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esign of the Universe

JFK (18/9; JFK JR (18R/99)

Father And Sun (9)

Rebirth and Resurrection of the Republic (27/9)

Love's True Light (8)

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

That’s a GoOD Won.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I LOVE this SO Much! Thank you for sharing! This goes for the same with language words and definitions. Dr. Harville and Helen Hendrix have tools that will make you feel exactly like you were living in that last sentence your whole life when you hone the skills and implement them in your life. It will bump all of humanity up so fast we will all feel like on an emotional level we were living in the dark ages because truly we are without learning that dialog and healing your childhood wounds. Blessings Sir!

When I say 'you're' or 'you' or' you are,' I am saying it figuratively not literally. ☺️

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️🇺🇸Love and blessings for another beautiful day in America✨❤️🇺🇸🦅

#FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Even though I'm not American, the forth is very definitely with me also! Very excited to hear my son tell me, just now, that on his walk to the mail box after work this evening, he noticed that one of our neighbours around the corner is today proudly flying an American flag, as well as a Trump 2024 flag! Yay!!! Really looking forward to an official introduction to this couple, whom I've only just talked to once, briefly, as they passed by my house on their way to the lake with their two dogs.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Coming Real Soon (14/5)

Stars and Stripes Forever (8)

The Rebirth and Resurrection of the Republic (27/9)

JFK 18 R (27/9)

America the Beautiful Video, by Ray Charles (19/10/1)

Ray Charles - America The Beautiful (Official Video) - YouTube

The official video celebrating 50 years of Ray Charles' "America The Beautiful"Ray Charles classic rendition of “America the Beautiful”, originally released ...

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

You have an amazing tendency to make me smile!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🌻