1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Does your cat do this??? ROFL

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

cute - my daughter's 2 cats DID eat her phone cord....my cat would stomp her feet - when she was mad at me, she would jump on the back of the sofa & turn her back to me but look around to see if I noticed. Miss her...

My current kitty, will reach out her paw to say hello to me, so I do it back.

I once had a cat that used to hide beneath the furniture and grab me as I walked by. Scratched me up at times. It wasn't very nice, but I loved him.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I rescued my kitty (next to me is a rental-the Mother died of cancer but 1st she bought the kitty for them to remember her ?? they her ALL FOUR DECLAWED-someone was allergic to the cat & threw her outdoors-my wild cat would chase her & she would come to me for protection & food-I started out making a place for her in the garage for safety-I would let her out at night thinking the renters were putting her in at night, not-so I made a very warm place for her to stay. I don't like animals in the house but my husband kept saying but Connie it's too cold out there for her-she ended up in the house-she had NEVER been in a house) ...she would lay on me like a baby & listen to me talk to her..she would reach her paw lightly up to my cheek & hold it there (vibes)

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response connie wright to her Publication

This same kitty of mine, she jumps up in the bathroom, she has to have her water from the faucet at times. She sleeps on me and next to me.

All the cats I have now, come from Rescues, All our dogs are from shelters.

They are so much part of the family here! I am sure, just like for you and others!💛

(1) Show this thread