1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Does your cat do this??? ROFL

cute - my daughter's 2 cats DID eat her phone cord....my cat would stomp her feet - when she was mad at me, she would jump on the back of the sofa & turn her back to me but look around to see if I noticed. Miss her...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response connie wright to her Publication

My current kitty, will reach out her paw to say hello to me, so I do it back.

I once had a cat that used to hide beneath the furniture and grab me as I walked by. Scratched me up at times. It wasn't very nice, but I loved him.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I rescued my kitty (next to me is a rental-the Mother died of cancer but 1st she bought the kitty for them to remember her ?? they her ALL FOUR DECLAWED-someone was allergic to the cat & threw her outdoors-my wild cat would chase her & she would come to me for protection & food-I started out making a place for her in the garage for safety-I would let her out at night thinking the renters were putting her in at night, not-so I made a very warm place for her to stay. I don't like animals in the house but my husband kept saying but Connie it's too cold out there for her-she ended up in the house-she had NEVER been in a house) ...she would lay on me like a baby & listen to me talk to her..she would reach her paw lightly up to my cheek & hold it there (vibes)

(1) Show this thread