Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

🤣 that's a wise cat 'Pretending'..😉😉.. My cats just patted my face if I was resting/asleep and they wanted attention, but when my last cat felt it was feeding time he'd get the dog to play 'chase' with him, the two were so disruptive I'd feed them to shut them up..🤪

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

lol Too cute!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

That’s hilarious... what a great personality

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

cute - my daughter's 2 cats DID eat her phone cord....my cat would stomp her feet - when she was mad at me, she would jump on the back of the sofa & turn her back to me but look around to see if I noticed. Miss her...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response connie wright to her Publication

My current kitty, will reach out her paw to say hello to me, so I do it back.

I once had a cat that used to hide beneath the furniture and grab me as I walked by. Scratched me up at times. It wasn't very nice, but I loved him.

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

THAT's the funniest thing I've ever seen a cat do!!! She was CLEARLY pretending…never knew a cat who pretends! LMAO!

In response Karen Browning to her Publication

Me either!

(1) Show this thread