Frenz
Pray for me and my family.
All HELL is unleashed against us.

Pray God will defend us and avenge our adversaries.

amen.

Only people mentioned by @Eowyn777 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Hang in there, you can do it.
Much love
πŸ’œπŸ™

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Praying for you! May you have sustained strength through this challenge πŸ™πŸ€

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

HE is!!!! THANK YOU for prayer of encouragement. amen.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Are things getting any better I pray πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Yes. My hope is restored because of your prayers.

Circumstances are seen thru eyes of faith. Thank you for the prayers, friend.

God bless us all.

(1) Show this thread

God bless
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Father God in Jesus name we take authority over all the power of the enemy & call down every plot, scheme, contract, assignment, weaponry, attack, strategy & sabotage of the enemy that his agents would attempt. We send confusion into the enemy camp & command by the blood of Jesus every assignment be broken, cancelled, aborted, dismantled & nullified & cast back to the pits from which it came to be bound forever in Jesus name never to return or send anything in it's place. We send the Host to tear down every stronghold & platform of the enemy & thank you Father for your protection and salvation, for you are a shield around us and a refuge to run into. We decree psalm 91 protection over Eowyn & her family. In Jesus name, Amen.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Your prayer is exactly on point; God is gracious unto me. Thank you for the blessing.

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

He has this...

Numbers 6:24-26 πŸ™

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers.... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—...

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Eowyn and family. You are ceaselessly protecting and healing them in Your Divine Mercy. πŸ™

God will hand them their asses on a platter. JS>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

AMEN Sista

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen πŸ™πŸΌ

Prayers sent. God Bless πŸ™

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

Thank you for your prayers.

(1) Show this thread