Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Au, Anons Homebase.
💜💜💜

https://www.cisa.gov/safecom/about-ncswic

Nothing Can't Stop What Is Coming

NCSWIC

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

yep, my tribe is here.
No place I'd rather be.
Besides, the cool kids hang out here.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

AU is golden

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Absolutely 👊

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

;)

And IG is the best source for street wars. It's crazy what's going on out there. I know countless times have been said on AU that people are generally good but you wouldn't know that by how people behave in public. Mind manipulation ?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

7 11

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

AU is so crucial to this war. We never would have won without this home base. Besides my children, this is the greatest gift I have ever received. This place is like a big hug for those of us that live in 2 different realities.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Hi VK, hope you are well?
I still haven't been unsuspended so watch & screen grab what I can from Twitter from the shadows ;)
So grateful for AU/Home base...haven't been so active on here lately, yet I'm sure glad we have the best seats in the house here with frens, family & high vibes!
Thank you for you guiding us home before the Twitter purge & to@administrator for setting it up.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

OooWee this sounds good🍿🥤🍫

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:14
One Grace
9:14
Most high Grace

Hi Ya Vincent!

Thank you and Koba for this safe haven for us all this time.😘😘😘😘
Wish Nana could help on twitter but they wont let me back for some reason.

Guess it will eventually be known why.

Let the fireworks begin!

the cat peed on my seat

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response reaper myer to his Publication

😹

(1) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Can't help but wonder, is Elon also throwing out a major comm w/ recent oddness ? Or has his AI taken over ?

Dan Scarvino FB (POTUS dancing 2019) post is curious. He's been throwing out some comms there & on TS.

Not sure what is going down, but maybe safer for us to speak here at this time. Something percolating behind the scenes on a global level.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

The current internet will go down and information scrubbed. Not likely to return. Koda is backing our accounts so we can return intact after a short outage.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Absolument!!!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

It sure does. There’s some crazy shenanigans happening.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

AU has been a God send over the years. It has given me an amazing group of like minded patriots to exchange with, especially when I felt all alone early on this 7 year journey.
Eternally grateful. ❤️ Love you all.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So true!

Truth seeker, researcher, anon, digital soldier, family man patiently waiting for justice to be delivered

Telegram is the best setup of any social media site ever

When I go on Twitter now I get all tensed up, am I gonna reach my limit? I do t know, not sure how the spyware works? Literally just go to VK page mostly and try not to scroll anymore and only a couple minutes. Drop it like a hot potato 🤦‍♀️ While I get the point of most of this it does seem silly for those of us that use it for comms or uplifting messages to feel connected . Now I just feel stress getting on there

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Lilly Branch to her Publication

I also get stressed reading tweets , so much negativity is what does it.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Timestamp = Q 10 and Q 14

Q 10
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out? These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

Q 14
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=AU+has+the+best+seats+for+the+social+media+wars

The Government Shutdown Is The Event - 417
Donald Trump Won The Election Deal With It
Illuminati Make Up Most Of The Members Of Cia
A New Heaven And New Earth His Eternal Promise
My Name Is Enki And I Am The Writer Of Reality
Hello We Are So Close Everyone To The Big Day
The Parasites Deserve An Endless Torment

Ending Satanic Mind Control Now And Forever
All They Care About Is Money And Eating Children
Universal Law Will Be Implemented On Earth
Israel Did Not Lose Any Lives And Came Away Rich
This World Is A Four Dimensional Matrix
Blood Types Used To Sort A N D Manage T H E Herd
P I Z Z A G A T E P E D O S All Getting Exposed Now
The Ones Who Eat Children Will Die Eternally
Awakening Two Thousand Twenty Seven
Washington Dc Does Not Care About The People
Jesus Christ The Saviuor The Son Of God
Jesus The Only Way Out Of The Matrix

Q 417
Hint:
12/19 (Q 382 "SATAN has left the WH"

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will stick with what I heard a long time back for now.
How do we win?
We win by NOT PLAYING THE GAME.

I really think that we have had total resets 5 to 7 times thr out human history, I also suspect they might even be able to loop us back for short periods of times, which accts for the mass periods of de ja vu.

I think we have beings both Angelic & higher dimensionals that are here helping.

That the game has always been so compromised, like every facet of all operational systems captured even down to micros that we could never beat them by playing the game.

The only way to win was by NOT playing & taking out, deleting sections of he game one at a time until the matrix no longer will function.

I think that they were so arrogant they did not notice until it was too late, we had deleted too much for them to reset the timeline to their ending.

But then I think bad ETs & AI have always been at the top of this!
But that is just me!

(1) Show this thread