#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

AU has the best seats for the social media wars.

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will stick with what I heard a long time back for now.
How do we win?
We win by NOT PLAYING THE GAME.

I really think that we have had total resets 5 to 7 times thr out human history, I also suspect they might even be able to loop us back for short periods of times, which accts for the mass periods of de ja vu.

I think we have beings both Angelic & higher dimensionals that are here helping.

That the game has always been so compromised, like every facet of all operational systems captured even down to micros that we could never beat them by playing the game.

The only way to win was by NOT playing & taking out, deleting sections of he game one at a time until the matrix no longer will function.

I think that they were so arrogant they did not notice until it was too late, we had deleted too much for them to reset the timeline to their ending.

But then I think bad ETs & AI have always been at the top of this!
But that is just me!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Interesting!!!

(1) Show this thread