Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
sercorimo ...

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

should start including the abc...cbs...fbi...cia...etc.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Uh... chicken pox isn't eradicated. It's still a vaccine based illness annually occurring during the school year.

Dr butt. Enough said. 😂

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

that woman is a bitch. with that said..did you know..they are ALSO pushing the Hepatitis vaccine on PETS now..part of the vaccine package push. Its insane.

Wow oh 😳 Wow, can that very educated gentleman orate! Golly did I just learn a lot! 🤓 Disclosures indeed, and word. Boom 💥 boom 💥 boom 💥

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

🔥😎

(1) Show this thread

This douche bag needs to fry. She is not an empath for children she’s an evil fucker and I pray she doesn’t have kids who are given the privilege to grow like she did. I ask God to wipe out the evil spawns.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK,
Why would anyone do this?
😜

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Because he was smoking crack.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I still wanna know wtaf the military pumped in us. Disclosure cannot come fast enough. Tired of bein sick boss.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Vaccines are Depopulation mechanisms created by CRIMINALS in the Pharmaceuticals & pushed by their Advertiser, the CDC.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

We Love you Robert Kennedy
Keep it coming, all of it 👏👏🇨🇦

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

And notice how the “medical professional” completely ignored RFK Jr when said their lawsuit proved there were no clinical studies done; and said, yes there were. RFK Jr should have smacked him down at that moment. Missed opportunity.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

no reason in the world to vax a day old baby.

It is SICK!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Unfortunately because of vile pedos babies do get sexually transmitted disease. But the jab babies for profit! He says it clearly but they simply return to their orthodoxy. Doctors are bribed and brainwashed.

(1) Show this thread

So if I'm hearing him correctly, vaccines are a designer bioweapons that cure or prevent the initial disease that was created by the cabal, but also contain a trojan horse virus that lies dormant until later on in life? Which is why they don't want long term safety studies done on them? Sounds about right.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Great summary -- prevent one "sort of bad" issue, but causes some "really bad" issues.
Reminded me of this ⬇️

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Exactly this.

(4) Show this thread

none of my kids got the chxpox vax, among others(selectively have gotten very few & all for reasons). luckily my state allows for religious exemption. but why do we continue to vax for eradicated things like polio. its all $! look at the health issues that increased tenfold as each generation got more & more vaccines.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

WOW !!! He knows his stuff

this is awesome...pres trump is right when he states these people are sick