Only people mentioned by @SarahEwannaB in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication

The SATANIC AGENDA is being exposed because it is the shining of Light that exposes the darkness. Those who refuse to cross over to the Light side will suffer the consequences. God will not be mocked. He has always given people a free will choice to accept, trust and believe in Him. Those that do not will perish. Jesus offers everyone the glorious gift of grace, yet those living in darkness cannot and will not see the senselessness of rejecting this glorious gift.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Pick a side? Good vs Evil. Who would even have to think of which side?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

people do not WANT to believe it - it would upset their pleasant little lives, God Forbid, they may even lose some sleep over knowing the truth - selfish to the core

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

God is wipin' all the fake ranks, positions and characters of all those connected to clown world....

It's gonna be impossible to run civilization without trust and credibility anyways and anybody connected to the cesspool establishment carry around way tooo much baggage for anything to ever function properly again anyways... =)

Nobody gets out of nothing.... the new King is taking everything....

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell