Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so anyone else been fighting some weird energy last 2 or 3 days?
I have been fighting nauseousness and headaches as has one of my frens here.
Nana is beginning to wonder if someone has turned up the 5g shit or something,

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Nana doesn't buy into this guy at all.
He claimed I think over 2 yrs ago that we were all going to ascend at the same time back then and when it didn't happen he had to redo his scam that he knows all.
But that is just me.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I disagree - he does not claim to know everything - but his info makes sense - at least most of it... I do watch him now and then and much of what he says aligns with me and what my symptoms are. How many times did you watch his videos?--Because thats a pretty big judgement to pass when you just said that JUAN told you the so called chem trails are for the missiles..which makes no sense... You know what >- you are doing a lot of damage here - people look to you for answers and when I see see these ridiculous statements (which has zero resination with me) makes me wonder,,, handling with kid gloves? - is it truth or is it something else?.. When you RE- POST these comments onto the feed it opens up a giant can of worms. It also opens up a line of fire from your FAN CLUB towards the ones who go against what you are saying - then comes the mudslinging and name calling... it also puts doubt in the minds of your fan club towards people like me who actually do the work and research.

Here I will save you a trip - I will repost this myself..

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it