Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Joelle Clista

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Applying ice to a bug bite helps slow the spread of the toxin in the bite and lessens pain. A bit of Apple Cider vinegar helps relieve the pain and disinfects the area. Vinegar works great on a minor burn as well. 😇

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

bentonite clay poultice applied to draw out toxins.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

My son gets a reaction from the bites,i use zinc in liquid form,and dvit and C vit in liquid form and dab it on
He says it stings after i have coconutoil on and he gets the same internally

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🤔
Does a “new type of mosquito” mean they released flying hypodermics preloaded with nasty stuff?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I have been getting several bites from my garden and yard resembling the same appearance. The area becomes very hot, swollen and you can see the entry point. It takes many days for it to calm down but continues to itch weeks later after the swelling subsides. I wondered if it was a stinging insect or a mosquito as you don't feel a sting. About a half hour later you begin scratching yourself raw. Benadryl helped a lot but I also had to apply an anti itch ointment too. This is very different from a typical mosquito bite. That's why I'm thinking it is some sort of stinging insect like perhaps a sweat bee which are tiny.

My first thought was a prayer for her & all who will fall prey to this latest, 'man'-u-fractured threat!

Remember those billions of mosquito bots released by the Gates of Hell?

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Mosquito takes VAXXED Blood.
Mosquito then bites someone else.
Newly regenerated nano-particles get into the poor victim's blood stream.

Bill Gates and his hybrid mosquito plan

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

One of hates mosquitoes

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Actually a natural antibiotic works with the body's immune system while all 'man'-u-fractured drugs first cause an invader reaction which delays any benefit & do nothing to draw out the problem.
Add in side effects & the danger is clear.
💞~👵

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

‘Yellow jacket/meat bee’ can do that as my arms looked like.. the bacteria on the bee comes from eating dead animals

Plantain weed grows almost everywhere, it works great on insect bites. Grab a leaf, chew it up some and put on the bite, cover with a band aid it will draw out all the toxins from the bite. I use it all the time during deer fly season, the emergency room visit and meds for one bite years ago before I ever heard of this weed was over $1000.... the weed is free. BTW, the weed works better than the meds did!

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/plantain-weed#benefits

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

CHEWING UP/APPLYING THE CHEWED POULTICE FROM OREGANO IS MIRACULOUS TOO! SUPER DUPER ANTI-BACTERIAL!

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Sounds like an allergic reaction or it was not a mosquito bite at all but some other insect or spider. Infections (cellulitis) are rare and usually mild and easily treated if the patient is not allergic.

(1) Show this thread