Hi everyone,
I've been holding back from asking for prayers for me personally.
Because I've been experiencing terrible increasing symptoms from my Lyme and tick-borne diseases, but that isn't even my primary concern.
My daughters are coming here to visit this week and I'm so nervous, hoping everything will be okay, that they'll be okay.
They are not awake at all, though I've tried to tell them - but very gently, without saying a lot.
I've said that the world is in a mess, which I think they accept and then I tell them it will get worse but not to worry, it will be okay.
I know your prayers will help, thanks, dear frens.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Every Time to her Publication

kicked lymes with ozone 3 Iv tratments and ivermectin

Yes, have done both and for some cases both are great.
Thanks for this -
my case is a little different, due to repeated tick bites and new infections.
I call the name of my town:
Tickville.

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

me too every time i get bit it effects me had lymes for 20 yrs or so and 6 yr ago i got tic fever was sick for a month, told my husband i wanted to make out a will thought i was going to die.. getting covid didnt even effect me as bad.. my D.O. herbalist dr put me on the same things as @TaoOfSmoo listed below i just can't get my hands on HCQ ugg well let's keep each other posted on what we can continually find out ty

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Yes, share right here on AU as there are frens who have Lyme or they have family or friends who have it.
I'm taking vitamins, supplements, plus nanosilver.
About silver - I think that the efficacy of a silver product may depend on the company that makes it.
Note: After 36 years of tick bites with old plus new infections - I'm realizing that every time I started to get well, my doctors would put me on something that would make me get worse.
Or if I was getting well with something like silver, they would scare me by saying I would destroy my liver if I continued silver.
So, it could be that I did better by myself but my MDs didn't allow me to get well.
A harsh indictment, n'est pas?
PS www.empirestatelymediseaseassociation.org (needs updating, however)

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Don’t stop the HCQ and Ivermectin, Quercetin and Zinc (throw in some NAC, Vit C, D, B25 for good measure). Take Diatomaceous Earth (food grade); kills ticks (for you and your pets).

I had Lyme’s, supposedly. Messed me up until I drank Quinine (Tonic Water every day). 😊

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

HCQ is more potent than Quinine, reportedly. But, yes, there was Gin with that tonic and symptoms disappeared. 😊

(1) Show this thread