Hi everyone,
I've been holding back from asking for prayers for me personally.
Because I've been experiencing terrible increasing symptoms from my Lyme and tick-borne diseases, but that isn't even my primary concern.
My daughters are coming here to visit this week and I'm so nervous, hoping everything will be okay, that they'll be okay.
They are not awake at all, though I've tried to tell them - but very gently, without saying a lot.
I've said that the world is in a mess, which I think they accept and then I tell them it will get worse but not to worry, it will be okay.
I know your prayers will help, thanks, dear frens.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Every Time to her Publication

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Ivermectin and MMS for Lymes...

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

kicked lymes with ozone 3 Iv tratments and ivermectin

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Yes, have done both and for some cases both are great.
Thanks for this -
my case is a little different, due to repeated tick bites and new infections.
I call the name of my town:
Tickville.

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Tell them that you're going to be OK, they will be OK and that everything will be positive.

We're going to be OK.

Period.

Love you!

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for your daughters, your visit with them, and your health. 🙏❤️

💗

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Prayers sent for you and your daughters
All will be well 💖✨🙏🙏✨💖💫

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers ... 💖 🎈 🙏

Your visit will be a happy one. When your daughters begin to see the edges of their world start to fray, you will be the first one they come to and you will have the answers.
❤️🐸🙏🏼

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

💗🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for a smooth visit!

🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💥

Praying for divine intervention for your health and with your family

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank you 💗

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

🙏🙏🙏

In response Water Mark to his Publication

This photo reminds me of a beautiful true story - I'll try to find it to post it. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Praying God will give you the strength to have faith that all will be well. Trust and Believe. 🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray that God will bless your daughters visit and open their eyes to more truth. God be with you all!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you 💗🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Truth is a firm foundation.
🙏❤️🙏

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨🌟 The LIGHT only works in the NOW 🌟✨

Experiences you have can activate trapped DNA that holds family lineage trauma. We clear our DNA by increasing our Life Force energy.

I NOW INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

Say this throughout the day and make sure to shrink-wrap your energy inside your body every few commands.

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO DRAW ALL OF MY LIGHT AND ENERGY INSIDE MY BODY

* SEE my comment for part 2

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Two energies-> Source energy & Mind energy. Source energy is non judgment in the Moment, living in the heart in peace.

Mind energy was given to us by the Negative Aliens. When we 'think' we move into a timeline, living in future or past. Typically the past, because it brings forth drama for the Aliens to feed on. Clear energy by Performing the Mind to Heart Drop to LIVE in your heart.

I NOW COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE THE THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND DROP THEM INTO MY HEART TO MAKE ME REAL

Then count down bringing your awareness from your head to your heart as if in an elevator moving down into your heart.

0-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

For more information on commands and healings, please visit :

https://creationlightship.com

✨🌟 Q Recommended

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Dear Lord, thank you for blessing and healing your servant Every Time and her daughters. You are our Divine Healer🙏

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Dear Joey,
I'm probably older than you are and so, I learned my lessons about coming on too strong. Indeed, may times, I'd have to apologize even when I knew I wasn't wrong!
But apologies don't always work:
My youngest daughter didn't speak to me for quite a long while and then finally, last year, I asked AU for prayers to heal our relationship and like a miracle, AU's prayers were answered. (we're healing and it had seemed hopeless)
When we pray together I suppose we reach God in a way that sometimes our single prayers aren't as strong.
Matthew 18:20 - For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Of course, I do know that when pray alone, God also answers.
I'm concerned for my kids and all who aren't awake yet.
We pray for them, for all our broken relationships, for our world, for the children and for all those fighting evil all the time.
May God bless you always, Joey.

(1) Show this thread

I am a daughter of The King! Love Jesus! Love my family, my frens, and our great President Trump!

Dear Jesus I pray you will open the eyes and ears of your children so that they will have salvation through belief in You. Knowing that You are our only hope for salvation, not any man nor anything we can do. We pray for this family and all of humanity and creation at this time in Jesus name! I pray for healing, peace and love. Have you tried Ivermectin?

In response Conna Piro to her Publication

Yes-prayers for all humanity, in Jesus name!
Ivermectin is great.
My situation isn't typical- have had almost 60 (documented) lifetime tick bites and several spider bites and positive tests for 10 diseases.
I'm lucky to be alive and to know what I'm fighting.
My journey began with this:
I prayed "Please God, I will do anything to help my Mom" (We were losing her)
Within an hour, I got a tick bite, then found I had Lyme, then realized Mom also had it.
But, the second bite, I asked God, "Why am I so sick?"
The answer: my kids also had Lyme. So Mom and my kids were saved
But with my remaining 50+ bites and subsequent illnesses, I knew God wasn't ready to heal me, not yet.
I became a Lyme patient advocate to learn and to help patients, some even bedridden.
These diseases can be brutal and the cure is a mystery for some

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏