Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Joelle Clista

This woman was given the news she had stage 4 cancer throughout her body. Here is how she cured herself by doing her own research. Here is her story.

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

apricot kernals permanently fixed my blood pressure issues

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Thank you Dwain, Good to know. I have high blood pressure I stopped all meds in 2017 and have been fine. Lately is been really high. Just ordered some.

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Apricots have a short season, so can you purchase it in pill form at a health food store or online?

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Forgot to add chart. 🙄

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God bless this woman. She speaks the truth. Very important to change the body from acidic to alkaline! Cancer cannot grow in an alkaline body. Also getting daily exercise, deep breathing. An oxygen rich body is more resistant to cancer growth. Staying hydrated, NO fast food, bottled water or soda. Reduce sugar, and stress.
Chart below shows alkaline vs acidic foods. 😇

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

When my Mother was diagnose with multiple cancers/stage 4 I told the Drs about the Apricot seeds and others things (this was 4 years ago and I know more now/ but was desperate to find something )I got ridiculed by the Doctors and thrown out of the Hospital 3 times for trying to save my Mothers life... :( makes me so sad that they are doing this .. so many lives lost... God Bless this woman .. she was brave enough to try it .. I so wish I had this video before my Mother died... Thanks for sharing.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

My brother has an "aggressive" form of prostate CA. I have talked & talked to him about doing natural cures. I want to send him this but, last time he became sarcastic with me so I hesitate to show him this. I told him I was just trying to help. I will think on this, thanks because it shows the power of taking control of your own health & getting out of the matrix from the medical docs who only rely on meds & drugs. She is living proof. She's so right, "speak life"
The mind, body & spirit all work together 🌟💖

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

So powerful and true 👍🏻🙏🏻❣️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God gave us everything we need to live a healthy life. She is a wise woman. She did not listen to doctors, she found the cures that are available.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow! What an inspiration!

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

I couldnt understand what leaves did she use

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

It also comes in a fruit form.

(2) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

What a beautiful spirit!!!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

What a wonderful spirit. She is life. 😍