They are brainwashed, not morons.
I pity those of you who have had to live in these two realities for decades. It’s exhausting.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Aloha
We are under daily mind games 😊
One week we're closer than ever, look out things are coming.
Next week it's forgotten about, different news topics.
We made it this far.
Do you have any recommendations?
There are only two directions I can see.
Until we learn how to use the portals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Once we learn this
Catch me If you can card will be played πŸ˜‚

Some are very intelligent and/or sweet, loving people.

Please observe that there is also a heavy dose of cowardice in most of them as well.

Many were offered red pills years ago and willingly chose not to look or to think or to cease following the herd.

Victim status comes with a yellow card.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Oh Martin I am loving the replies to your post!

It will eventually boil down to who will still chose to sell us out as opposed to who will stand up, and that road is getting shorter. Maybe I will finally figure out how to tell the morons from the mire.

Now I do know both sides of this argument, and I am delighted simply to see anyone agreeing or disagreeing with you.

This is why I wonder HOW the Precipice will actually change the brainwashed people. Going to your job, dealing with drama, deceit, deception, gossip, hatred, ego, etc... Is in itself, another full time job. Getting home has become its own blessing at this point.

I work three jobs, one is staying in anon reality (best feeling in the world), second one is getting through the matrix reality (going to work to sustain my livelihood) and third is dealing with the matrix reality negative energy. (brainwashed people creating negative energy not knowing their brainwashed).

Yup, exhausting.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Totally exhausting

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Calling us Qtards and members of a cult will do nothing but harden our resolve. Was Q a PSYOP? In my opinion a PSYOP that taught us to research, think for ourselves, avoid the vaccine and use Ivermectin. They're morons, Martin.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

No, they are morons.

AND brainwashed.

They lack reflection, lack logic and consideration,

Their ego is unsupported by facts or experience.

We cannot live together. There is no WWG1WGA with this level of rudeness and snark.

The Great Awakening will not fix them.

Waiting to see if we leave - or they do.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ’žAloha MArtin
It is exhausting, because we care .
What do you think
I've been at this for almost 20 years. found
I was unaware of how bad the child trafficking was.
Dear God save the babies
Have a great evening πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

The way I see it, it's a combination. Many are/have been offered the opportunity to become aware; some have decided to look the other way and that's on them. I know some that are so full of pride that they may not seek help from those they know who know. Because of free will, they must come forward and I am going to be an observer unless my help is asked.

maybe it would do us all some good to realize they are living souls that are brainwashed. We were there once also... Yes, it is exhausting... We fight for eternal souls and for children who can not fight for themselves.

It's ironic.

We're all a little brainwashed because we all know brainwashing is a science, and yet we suffer because we refuse to believe that facts and evidence can't change anything.

Pity; Latin or old Germanic linguistic? 😊 Untangling the corpus colusum to see πŸ‘€ beyond a maritime autocracy and babylonian mystery.
Dude, it's been rough, but I really am dang glad to see Ya'll rising to the occasion. You are amazing my friend.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Whom? Because I can tell you that, no - I know people who are very much not brainwashed - they very much know what is afoot - and they remain silent and apathetic because they are choosing to - one said to me, that yeah, he is aware that pedophiles may or may not be running the government, but at least has what he needs and wants. It is time to stop making excuses for weak people. Just my opinion.