🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We never prepare for best-case scenarios in the military. Your go bag is inspected regularly for good reason. I’m hearing a lot of whispers of potential attacks on infrastructure. Are you ready? Better safe than sorry.

#FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

🙏About as ready as we are ever gonna be, Fan.

Ya'll all be safe out there especially if you are in large cities.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

MINE MORTAL MOTHER BASIC SCHOOL TEACHER DURING WAR WAS SO SCARED OF USA BOMBERS, THAT HE EVAUCUATE ENTIRE FAMILY IN FIELDS LOCATION...DIED BY USA BOMBER WHICH IN MIST AND HEAVY FOG OFFLOAD ON FIELDS.

JUST TOOK OUT US AIR FORCE OUT AND WE ALL BE SAFE😂😂😂⚰️⚰️⚰️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

So sorry to hear about your Mother hun, that must have been so very hard.

EVERY EUROPEAN FAMILY HAVE ISSUES WITH USA WAY, HOW TO BRING FREEDOM AND DEMOCRAZY🥴😂😂😂

YOU AS NATION DESPERATEDLY NEED CIVIL WAR TO UNDERSTOOD AMOUNT OF HATRED TOWARDZ USA FROM REST OF PLANET...

NO NO AND NO to civil war, that is exactly what the cabal wants.
We must take back our country legally!
And also btw we are not and will not be a democracy in the future.
We are a United Republic of States or we were designed to be originally anyway.

We simply need to rid our country of the rot, the evil that has infiltrated it, just as it has every other country on the planet.

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Trump gave the country back to the citizens of the US during his inauguration on January 20, 2017.

And we've been under a Continuity of Government ever since.

There is no "Biden administration", only lies from the media...and as a Wartime President and CIC, Trump has CONTROL of the media through 47 U.S. Code 606, titled War Powers of the President.

📽🎬🍿

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Nana would mostly agree with that.

If not, one would have to think that he was able to force the most powerful countries in the world to capitulate to the US on his world tour yrs ago, but could not manage to take control of twit wit? Fox news? FB?

Nah!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

One of the things I would like to know at some point is that how did the White Hats manage put all this in the US Code and Law of War without raising the alarm the opposition? 😄

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
NO more War!
Discussions handled as adults.
Grow up and act like a Human!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

FACTS!