🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We never prepare for best-case scenarios in the military. Your go bag is inspected regularly for good reason. I’m hearing a lot of whispers of potential attacks on infrastructure. Are you ready? Better safe than sorry.

#FamilyIsEverything

🙏About as ready as we are ever gonna be, Fan.

Ya'll all be safe out there especially if you are in large cities.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Be careful of traffic jams and large crowds.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Nana takes my 9 everywhere I go when venturing out into larger cities, and I rarely go there at all.

(1) Show this thread

NEVER HEARD ABOUT ANOTHER NATION WHICH LOST THREE NUCLEAR BOMBS DURING TRAINING ON USA SOIL...

YOU HAVE TRULLY DANGEROUS MILITARY, ESPETIALLY IN CASE OF CIVIL WAR

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

NOT lost IMO, we have dangerous deep state running our country for a long time now.
Nukes were never lost, were hidden by deep state operatives, just like in every other country.
No country has been safe from the Reptilians and cabal, not in this reset nor previous ones, imo.
Good and bad EVERYWHERE you go.
Hell the deep state has murdered as many of our own ppl as they have those of other countries.

Think they located the stray ones.

(2) Show this thread

MINE MORTAL MOTHER BASIC SCHOOL TEACHER DURING WAR WAS SO SCARED OF USA BOMBERS, THAT HE EVAUCUATE ENTIRE FAMILY IN FIELDS LOCATION...DIED BY USA BOMBER WHICH IN MIST AND HEAVY FOG OFFLOAD ON FIELDS.

JUST TOOK OUT US AIR FORCE OUT AND WE ALL BE SAFE😂😂😂⚰️⚰️⚰️

So sorry to hear about your Mother hun, that must have been so very hard.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good Morning Nana🤗
Blue skies and Happy thoughts beamed your way
👋👋💞

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Aloha Arba!
Sorry Nana got a bit behind.

I do believe we are at the front of "The Storm" now.
We have a long way to go tho imho.
I hope ppl are really prepared.

Some seem to be in it as tho there will be a bad hair day, we win and everything goes back to fun and games.

I do not think things will ever go back to being as they were, it will be more of a NDE than most think, and after it will take a long time to level up and restore our country along with a lot of hard work to make all our systems right.
But that is just me.
But we WILL WIN!

(1) Show this thread