I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Q, THE UNIVERSAL TREE TORUS & THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY/"STRING"-"YOU"-LARI-"TREE"

"God is an Intelligible Sphere, whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE UNIVERSAL MER-KA-BAH (i.e. the Universal/Personal Spinning Body of Light), METARON'S CUBE and the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

ADAM KADMON AND THE TREE OF LIFE

"Man's Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

We are, Truly, "Created" in the Image and Likeness of a God whose Name is Love Itself

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did we humans assign the word G-o-d to be God's name?

Did we also assign the current perception of what God is as well?

"God" was not what Nana had been led to see in Sunday School when I left this Earth suit yrs ago.
God was better than that.

Many people are in such fear of hearing talk of God, "Spirituality" not being the "Religion" they were taught exactly, but perhaps it has simply not occurred to everyone that God could be much better much more grand than the Sunday School version, the version of and elderly man with a cane in the clouds with white hair and a white beard??

At our meeting yrs ago God was everything thing that existed everywhere, a higher dimensional being that could be anything or everything, but all overwhelming goodness and love.

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I know people take offense to things extremely close to their heart as this, but for there to be over 4,000 religions world wide it’s impossible for the figure they depict as God being ruthless and shunning the other 3,999 religions other than their’s. It just can’t be.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Benny —-B to his Publication

I’ve always thought this, too. It did not seem to be logical that only Christians got to go to heaven but a good person, say in Africa who never had exposure to Christianity, would somehow not go to Heaven. I would say this in response to Christian friends who tried to convert me when I was younger. They were. claiming I wouldn’t go to heaven (where they were sure they were going to be, and as friends, wanted me there).

I 100% agree. It can’t be true. If control from the beginning as we know was always wars for land, money, or religion...knowledge is control and safety. You only know what you’re told to be found safe. How many books of the Bible are missing and how many times has it been rewritten? By no means do I take away what was written but what is missing raises the biggest eyebrow.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bnyk150 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Benny —-B, click on at the bottom under it