Today you are watching the culmination of the largest treason event in our Nation's history!

It had to be this way.

Boomerang coming!

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus
#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @DanonMAGA in this post can reply

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

General Flynn...Thank you sir
One of the few trustworthy ones remaining🇺🇸

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

This one pumps ya up and makes eyes water at the same time. And makes ya wanna kick the shit outta the bad guys.

(1) Show this thread

I'm really, REALLY ready for this movie to be over and on to the sequel (with all the firing squads). really can't stand this "sit here and wait while evil people appear to be dancing on our graves" crap

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I like how every time Trump's enemies think they have a "Gotcha!" moment with him, they end up looking like Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Roadrunner.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I'm trusting the plan but that's not helping me want to climb in there and rip their smug throats out 😳

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Hmm...boomerang. Let them present everything in detail about how you should/can impeach someone then pull out the same against them? That would be neato...

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Timely!😩