@VincentCrypt46
Jun 20, 2023

Here is my GoBag.

8 pics ⤵️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

What's he running from?
I thought we were supposed to stay put and let the troops do their job.
Why not stay and defend your home?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Go Bags are always a good thing to have in case of weather emergencies, fires, chemical spill evacuations.... He's showing you how his is set up. It's not related to any event.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

My family members are big on that. I keep asking them where they are going to go? We're all trackable. There's no chance of running away from anything. I am staying put and look at it this way. If I am meant to die, I will die. I continue to pray and have faith in GOD and my angels.

I have my 92 yo WW2 father who is an invalid in an electric wheelchair. He is my ward. I can't move him fast.... but we have HUGE Angels... and we aren't afraid. At the right moment, if you had to go, God will make a way.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Please give your dad my love and thank him for me. I had many uncles in WW2. Give him a hug for me.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

❤ Done!

(1) Show this thread