Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I’m kinda in the “stay-bag”camp. Absolutely have it mobile and easy to identify and grab… but I have two dogs and to load up and with all the gear and food and extra gas and then just get caught up in traffic with a bunch of rattled normies on a vast stretch of highway makes no sense. Good to be prepared, but no fear.

“Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭25‬-‭26‬ ‭

Flint? Very organized.

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Years ago I considered go bags, but there was no place to go. Then I heard of bugging in and that made more sense. If in town when SHTF happens, might not can drive home. Could be dicey however as we are in the mountains.

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

i must have missed the Ivermectin...😊

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Seriously envious of your wife right about now. I got a couple storage generators, rechargeable led lights, emergency candles and two emergency radios like in your pic. Asked my nephew to show me how to work them, ( I have to program the tv for my husband so he’s no help with anything digital)…nephew has been a no show.
I am at the mercy of God.
He has seen me thru this so far.
Thank you Jesus!
🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Yep, I got a solar jump box, otw just in case. After this last outage.

(1) Show this thread

is this for us to be ready to leave in a moments notice?

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

that's my impression

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What's he running from?
I thought we were supposed to stay put and let the troops do their job.
Why not stay and defend your home?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Go Bags are always a good thing to have in case of weather emergencies, fires, chemical spill evacuations.... He's showing you how his is set up. It's not related to any event.

(1) Show this thread

@VincentCrypt46
12:21 PM · Jun 20, 2023

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

We have had a go bag when we lived in CO due to the wild fires. Always prepared.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

What concerns me is getting to where you are going.

(3) Show this thread