@VincentCrypt46
Jun 20, 2023

Here is my GoBag.

8 pics ⤵️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

What's he running from?
I thought we were supposed to stay put and let the troops do their job.
Why not stay and defend your home?

Go Bags are always a good thing to have in case of weather emergencies, fires, chemical spill evacuations.... He's showing you how his is set up. It's not related to any event.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

My family members are big on that. I keep asking them where they are going to go? We're all trackable. There's no chance of running away from anything. I am staying put and look at it this way. If I am meant to die, I will die. I continue to pray and have faith in GOD and my angels.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have my 92 yo WW2 father who is an invalid in an electric wheelchair. He is my ward. I can't move him fast.... but we have HUGE Angels... and we aren't afraid. At the right moment, if you had to go, God will make a way.

(1) Show this thread