If you're seeing what I'm seeing on twit...
Fellow patriots we love and respect going at each other...I see now why myself and many others have been safely tucked away here. Patience pays off, praying for all who are under spiritual attack over there. 🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏💗💗🔥💥

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and well said. I stay out of the craziness and focus on God and Jesus. They are what keeps me safe and sane. Focus on them, not the storm. God has this all under control. He has us sheltered under his wings.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Resting up, we have a new world to build once this war is over. I feel our work has barely begun 🙏

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

(1) Show this thread