🙏✝️❤️
#prayerteam

Enthéos, [Jun 19, 2023 at 3:41 PM]
Forwarded from Mindy Robinson

Please pray for my good friend and founder of the DC Patriot, Matt Couch. He’s currently in the ICU with a medical emergency.

Few have been fighting this tyranny harder than@RealMattCouch and he could use all the support he can get. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now for Matt; Dear God, we pray for Matt's speedy healing and full recovery! Thank You!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we gather together to pray for Matt. He is a hard working patriot spreading the truth. We pray for his complete and total healing. Please send your healing angels to surround him. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Please God, save Matt Couch, protect him, take away his pain and make him well, have mercy on us, for we need him.🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Matt Couch. Bless him with increased faith in You, strength, comfort, love, support and healing. Allow him to return home as soon as possible full recovered. In Your Son Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name I pray, Amen.

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Hang.in there Patriot, we will get you across the line. Prayers for you,

🙏🙏🙏🙏 Get better fast...we need you

🙏🙏🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙏💙🙏💙🙏

Prayers for Matt

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

God Bless him and his family

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏💗🙏

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sending prayers and love for Matt Couch to be miraculously healed.
💖✨️💫🙏🙏🙏💫✨️💖

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏🌟🙏✨🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, touch Matt, give him peace which passes his human understanding, may he feel the brush of angels wings😇we bind satan who has come to rob, steal and destroy and we put him under foot, may Matt come thru this crisis victoriously, in your mighty and wonderful name🐸🇺🇸❤️😇🙏🏻😎

Sending Love and Healing Prayers 🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Father God, please bless a fellow patriot Matt Couch and his entire family. In Jesus name I pray, Amen,

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Dear Lord thank you for blessing and healing our friend Matt Couch 🙏🦅

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️ sending…

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers and healing to Matt

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying! 🙏

😄🔥💥💗🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Lifting Matt in prayer. I ask that God heal him completely and guide his caregivers in their decision making. May God bless him and comfort him. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
🙏❤️🙏