I know there are a lot of prayer warriors on here and I need prayer. I can hardly walk or bend over at all with my hips and sides, have been suffering for 4 days..very, very painful..if I lie down in bed I holler and scare the pets to be able to get up..no position is comfortable. Don't want to go to hospital but if not any better in couple days I'm going to my local hospital not the big one, gotta see what is wrong..thank everyone.

Only people mentioned by @Terryann in this post can reply

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

Is the pain on both sides? Any fever? Does the pain start from the side, or does it start from the spine?

I pray that you'll find relief

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Michael Merrier to his Publication

Right side is worse but when it catches it goes all across..no fever.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers 🙏🙏🙏
God bless

Praying for you Terry Ann. 🙏

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Low level red laser... it reduces inlfmation and blood viscosity do this reduces pain.

A really really good osteopath.

Prayers.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

I go to a chiro who can quickly tell what’s wrong and often uses acupressure. He has kept me active and mostly comfortable for ten years.

🙏🙏🙏💗

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Sending healing prayers
Chiropractor quick!

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

PRAYERS SENT: IF POSSIBLE GO TO CHINEESE MEDICINE AND A GREAT ACUPUNCTURE MASTER ( NOT A FLY BY NIGHT WIHT NO LICENSE!)

LOOK UP CREDENTIALS AND REVIEWS

I USE THIS AND I AM IN MY PEAK OF HEALTH

I FEEL 30 YEARS YOUNGER

PRAY, LISTEN TO HEALING MUSIC AND TRY ACUPUNCTURE ITS ANCIENT MEDICINE AND IT WORKS REALLY!

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I didn't read through the replies but listen to 528 Hz Miracle Tone music at night while your sleeping or resting...if you can use headphones that would be better. I am in constant pain and have to say it really worked. I just started doing this. This is how (partially) the MED BEDS will work..also Dandelion Root Tea and if you can get your hands on CBD with THC lotion - I use it and its instant relief. I will post the video I watch at night on the main feed. PRAYERS for HEALING - let us know how you are feeling..🙏. I will try and drop link below too!

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
528 Hz | Known as The Miracle Tone ➤ Love Frequency | Said To Heal DNA | Heart Chakra Activation - YouTube

528Hz. Activate, open, balance and heal your heart chakra. This frequency encourages us to restore human consciousness to its full power and potential. 528Hz...

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Hot showers, on the area of pain, then cooling water over body before getting out of shower. Gel ice packs are good 15 mins on, thru the day. Emu helped me at times, wash or wipe off after use.
Lying with a pillow between your legs, always on your side.
Praying for you, strength and healing, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏Prayers for your healing Terry.Hope you feel better soon.God Bless💞

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Sending healing prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Have you had your magnesium/potassium levels checked? Have you checked yourself for Lyme disease? You're only 80 don't give up now! Never let the old person in!!? 🙏🙏🙏

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

My potassium levels was very low and they put me on potassium meds.

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Prayers for relief from pain and discomfort. I agree with those who mentioned natural therapies and chiropractic. Thinking of you and sending healing prayers your way! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 WRWY!

i am no one to be truffled with. That is all you need to know.

Couple years ago, I had similar symptoms. Long story short, it turned out to be caffeine withdrawal. Can’t find the original article I read but here is an interdasting and short piece on the matter.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/caffeine-withdrawal-5212452

Praying for you

In response Knellie O’Barrel to her Publication

Don't drink coffee but a lot of RC..been pushing water more lately..

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God bless

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for you now … for healing, diagnosis, pain to diminish, and anxiety about this lifted. 🙏

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Praying it will resolve Terry 🙏❤️

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

I wish and send you peace tonight, as the calmness sets in remind yourself

Don't go to a hospital. They'll will just load you up on cortisone, anti inflammatories, and pain killers....all just bandaid remedies. Go to a reputable Naturopath. He/she can direct you to a good chiropractor (who uses ultrasound) and a good acupuncturist whose focus is backs. Together, they can untangle the nerve-jam.

Prayers up Terry Ann.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Praying for you. Healing love too

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Many prayers 🙏 and love ❤️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

PRAYERS OF HEALING...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has no idea what is wrong from your description but prayers for you perhaps. 🙏

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts