Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I know there are a lot of prayer warriors on here and I need prayer. I can hardly walk or bend over at all with my hips and sides, have been suffering for 4 days..very, very painful..if I lie down in bed I holler and scare the pets to be able to get up..no position is comfortable. Don't want to go to hospital but if not any better in couple days I'm going to my local hospital not the big one, gotta see what is wrong..thank everyone.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

I didn't read through the replies but listen to 528 Hz Miracle Tone music at night while your sleeping or resting...if you can use headphones that would be better. I am in constant pain and have to say it really worked. I just started doing this. This is how (partially) the MED BEDS will work..also Dandelion Root Tea and if you can get your hands on CBD with THC lotion - I use it and its instant relief. I will post the video I watch at night on the main feed. PRAYERS for HEALING - let us know how you are feeling..🙏. I will try and drop link below too!

528 Hz | Known as The Miracle Tone ➤ Love Frequency | Said To Heal DNA | Heart Chakra Activation - YouTube

528Hz. Activate, open, balance and heal your heart chakra. This frequency encourages us to restore human consciousness to its full power and potential. 528Hz...

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it