Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I know there are a lot of prayer warriors on here and I need prayer. I can hardly walk or bend over at all with my hips and sides, have been suffering for 4 days..very, very painful..if I lie down in bed I holler and scare the pets to be able to get up..no position is comfortable. Don't want to go to hospital but if not any better in couple days I'm going to my local hospital not the big one, gotta see what is wrong..thank everyone.

i am no one to be truffled with. That is all you need to know.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

Couple years ago, I had similar symptoms. Long story short, it turned out to be caffeine withdrawal. Can’t find the original article I read but here is an interdasting and short piece on the matter.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/caffeine-withdrawal-5212452

Praying for you

Don't drink coffee but a lot of RC..been pushing water more lately..

In response Knellie O’Barrel to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Terryann in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

Yes, more water, and you can make your own lemonade; lemon juice can work wonders, as can pineapple juice. The RC has been leeching the potassium out of your system. For the pain, try Arnica cream on the hurting areas; will help reduce the pain. Prayers for you, for relief!

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

What is RC? Thanks

(1) Show this thread