Emergency Prayers Needed for my. 18 year old nephew who has been in the hospital for over 3 months and suffered seizures today and is currently back on a ventilator due to a recent brain surgery. #prayerteam

UPDATE: At this time my nephew is on life support after having a stroke in addition to seizures. The doctor's have told his father he needs to "make some decisions." For the past 2 months my nephew has endured aggressive chemo treatments for stage 4 cancer. This past week he had 2 surgeries to stop bleeding in his skull. From the what I can tell they are likely to remove him from life support tomorrow. Please pray for his soul and that God's will be done.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jennifer Rapolla to his Publication

Thank you Jennifer 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

At these most unbearable of times may God grant your family strength and healing in Jesus's name. 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Thank you sincerely Telesia 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏God Bless your Nephew and your family.🙏💞

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

Thank you Alycat 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏 Praying for your nephew and your entire family. 🙏💗🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Thank you Missy I appreciate your prayers. 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Thank you Daniel 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God bless him and his family

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thank you Cindy 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for nephew z as Md family!!

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Thank you Jennifer 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you Nancy 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Thank you Jennja 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for all.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Thank you Paula 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

😔sending prayers to you and your family

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Thank you Greens I greatly appreciate your prayers. 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Prayers - you got em.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Thank you Waiting4Home I greatly appreciate it 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Lord watch over this child and his family. 🙏🙏

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Thank you Melanie 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Thank you Loret 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

💕Thank you Reesy 🙏

(1) Show this thread

God bless
Love and prayers 🙏🙏🙏

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

Thank you ECM 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Thank You MishPurA 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up in Yeshua's name for His divine intervention. 🙏

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you UM and God bless 🙏

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for healing and blessing Royal Raven’s nephew from this long illness and surgery. He is beloved by You and is in Your care. Your Divine Mercy endures forever and is ever faithful to your children. 🙏🦅

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you Avenue Patriot for that beautiful prayer. 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending Prayers and Love

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Thank you Arba 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Amen
Thank you Manny 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Royal Raven's nephew and heal him completely. Please give him doctors that are honest and trustworthy and will do what is needed to be done. Please guide them and give them what they need to heal this young man. Please be with this family and show them that You are with them Father, loving them and guiding their pathway through this trying time in their lives. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank you Tammi for that beautiful prayer. 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Praying for you, him and all his family for supernatural healing and strength! 🕊🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Thank you Serah, I greatly appreciate that. 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Thank you Daniel, he needs all the prayers he can get right now. 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

In God we trust all others must provide evidence

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response May The4th to her Publication

Thank you May! 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Thank you Truth Seeker 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

So sorry to hear about your nephew. May God be with & bless your family!🙏🙏

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you Nancy and God bless you too. 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

My healing light and prayers to your nephew

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank you Keri 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

❤️🙏❤️

In response Kevin Askew to his Publication

Thank you Kevin! 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you Connie 🙏 💕

(1) Show this thread