Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I’m sorry to hear that you are in pain Serah.

🙏 I pray that God will restore you physically, emotionally, and spiritually. May He increase your faith in Him, strength, wisdom, discernmen, love, joy, comfort, peace of mind, financial stability, and health. In His Son Jesus Christ’s Precious and Mighty Name, I pray, Amen.

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

But he said to me, “ My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. “ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecution’s, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Lord, I pray for Serah. I ask that you continue to fill her with so much of your Love that it absorbs all of her pain. Thank you for Paul’s words “My Grace is Sufficient.” Give Serah the strength to fight through this difficult time in her life. You know her heart. Lord, she continues to help and educate so many of us. Let our prayers be heard. Let our prayers comfort and give her rest. Thank you for listening.
In Jesus Name,
Amen.
Amen

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Capy to his Publication

Thank you for taking time to share this with me Capy 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

“He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Revelations 21:4

No matter what pain you’re in, I pray for your healing! May God bless you through your pain and guide you to understand why the pain happened & make you a stronger person! 🙏

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

What happened?

In response Benny —-B to his Publication

A series of events that created alot of stress and hurt inside, it piled up to the point I broke down. I know that's a bit vague, sorry, there's just alot to it so I tried to sum it up as best I could.

(1) Show this thread

SO VERY SORRY SWEETIE
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TO YOU IN PRAYER FOR SERAH TO HEAL HER PAIN YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT AND WHERE IT IS LORD THRU OUR FAITH AND LOVE LORD WE ASK FOR YOUR DIVINE GRACE PRECIOUS MERCY AND LOVING LIGHT TO HEAL AND GIVE RECOVERY TO SERAH IN JESUS NAME AMEN

I Love GOD (26), JESUS (74), AMERICA (50), and PRESIDENT "TRUMP" 😉 (198)!

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers ♡

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

You are in His hands Serah....

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Sending good vibes your way! Wish I could do more.

Praying now ;)

Me too Mrs. Oceane. Hang in there! God knows you've lifted us up enough times. We love you.

In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication

This made me tear up. 🥹

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

sending healing vibes Serah 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️ …..

Prayers fren. ❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💙💛🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

You have frens… sending love ❤️ 🙏🏻

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

We got you. 💕