And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I'm in pain.

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

But he said to me, “ My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. “ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecution’s, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Lord, I pray for Serah. I ask that you continue to fill her with so much of your Love that it absorbs all of her pain. Thank you for Paul’s words “My Grace is Sufficient.” Give Serah the strength to fight through this difficult time in her life. You know her heart. Lord, she continues to help and educate so many of us. Let our prayers be heard. Let our prayers comfort and give her rest. Thank you for listening.
In Jesus Name,
Amen.
Amen

Thank you for taking time to share this with me Capy 🙏🤍

In response Capy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it