1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I have wellness clinic that use frequency healing and scalar like Royal Rife invented
Help my bad back and bum knee on this old man

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Nothing like that in my area, but that sounds great, I will see if any meditation music frequency with sound might help alleviate as well. TY!!!

Try this...and there are many more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jQzdfGxN5Q&t=152s

528 Hz | Sleep Time Whole Body Damage Repair and Energy Boost | 9 Hours - YouTube

528 Hz | Whole Body Aura Cleanse and Energy Boost | 9 HoursThis calming Sleep Music is designed with 528Hz as root note. The latest research in Japan has sho...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CraftyFox in this post can reply

In response Crafty Fox to his Publication

Oh yes, I post many. I will have a listen when I get back, going to head out now.