1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

so sorry to hear this.. my first line of defense would be start taking high doses of vitamin c for a few days. don't have a specific mg amount just take enough until your body doesn't tolerate it (nicely saying, until you get the runs and then reduce the mg amount) High doses of Vit c bring oxygen to an injured site and helps the healing process. Ginger and Tumeric are also anti-inflammatory. Ice and elevate and if you can tolerate it maybe a compression wrap or glove. Good luck

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Body will not tolerate Ginger any longer. But the thought is Good there!!!

Vit C yes, Turmeric yes, and compression wrap made it worse, did this with a splint and it hurt to high heaven then.

Sounding like I better get my act in gear and just go to urgent care. Yuck, but might just be the best at this point.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Best wishes... I will continue to pray for healing for you.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it