1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I use Cucurmin. It's a derivative of tumeric. It's all natural for pain & inflammation. The only thing that works for me I get the extra strength & you can't overdose on it. Terry's naturals is the one I buy from my local health food store. I asked what they had & the person pointed me in this direction. I tried tumeric in the past & did nothing for me but this one also has botswailla (sp) in it. Takes to pain right away.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

TY, I have not seen just the curcumin before, I will have to look into getting some of this too!

I didn't know about it either. but when I told them about tumeric she showed me this. Boy it's a life saver for me. It says take 3/day but was told I can take as many as I need for pain. Lasts about 3ish hours.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Sounds great!!! I will have to get some!!!

AS is, I take Ibuprofen 4 tabs a night to keep the inflammation down with my broken teeth. Have for 5 years, but Doc is monitoring all that and it is only once per day. Turmeric I use during the day if needed.

And yes, I am aware of the Ibuprofen, but it is what has worked and I will look into your suggestion as I think it might just help me better!

TY!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I was using ibuprofen as well but didn't want to keep using that so asked at the health food store. Here they are very informative when asked about something. The long term use of ibuprofen is not good for the kidneys & you being a diabetic is even worse which I'm sure you know. Are you type 1 or 2 diabetic?

(1) Show this thread