Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Lisa Groenewoud

Shocking to hear this!!
Doctor at Disney engineering lab admitting to cloning stars to make them ready to do what Disney want..

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

https://realrawnews.com/2022/12/special-forces-destroy-deep-state-cloning-lab/

I know that many don't like real raw news, but they've been spot on about a lot of these things we're seeing coming out. I think this article was posted back in December. I believe I also read an article where they said clones last 3 years. In all my years on earth, of all the things I've read about and researched, this cloning of people blows my mind.

https://www.clonaid.com/
"The first human cloning company in the world was founded in Feb 1997, by RAEL and a group of investors who created the Valiant Venture Ltd Corporation based in the Bahamas. In the first couple of years CLONAID™ has already received enormous media coverage. However, due to the pressure mounted on the Bahamas government by French journalists, Valiant Venture Ltd was cancelled as government representatives were thinking the laboratories would be established on the Bahamas Island. Meanwhile, the list of serious potential customers had grown to more than 250 people! Therefore, during the year 2000, Rael decided to hand over the CLONAID™ project to Dr. Brigitte Boisselier, a Raelian Bishop, in order for her to start working on actually cloning the first human being with a team of well-trained scientists. Dr. Boisselier has PhD degrees in physical and biomolecular chemistry. In her last job she was a marketing director for a large chemical company in France"

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I first heard of cloning by a neighbor who wanted her very special dog DNA to be replicated, So she could have another dog " made" exactly like her dog who was getting old. So I do think there is cloning of animals that goes on.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Gives new meaning to the term fashion "model."

This segment was put out by The Onion. So it's satire. But like alot of satirical stories, there's probably a nugget of truth in it.

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

I came to say it's a satirical show by The Onion. Thank God some people take a few minutes to look further into these claims and not just believe every meme/video that's posted on here. It's annoying & disappointing that people in this community are so careless & lazy with what they post. Stop spreading misinformation!

Glad you posted. I was thinking it was probably an SNL skit. No way anything like this was on real tv news show.

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

WTAF??? 👀🧐😳🤣

Only followers of this user (@BlueEyes216) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Not shocking to me Steve Bannon has a guy in that just talked about growing babies in a lab.